Updated January 1, 2018
Shizzle Dogs acts a venue to match buyers and sellers. Shizzle Dogs is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the sellers to the buyers. Shizzle Dogs does not have any control over the items advertised, or the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for the items.
You acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site or create an account.
- You must provide accurate information about yourself. You must not use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account and password secure, and for restricting access to your computer or electronic devices that access the Shizzle Dogs website.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You may not use Shizzle Dogs for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You will comply with all local and federal laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales that you make through our services.
- You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to Shizzle Dogs.
- You are responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, profiles, photo’s, graphics, audio and video clips, links or any other content that you submit, post or display on Shizzle Dogs website.
- You will not modify, adapt or hack Shizzledogs.com or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with Shizzle Dogs.
- You will not solicit, harass or impersonate other Shizzle Dogs members.
- You will not transmit worms or viruses or any code of a destructive or otherwise malicious type to Shizzledogs.com or any of its users.
- com is a venue and as such is not responsible for the content posted on it.
- Using the Shizzle Dogs website does not create any partnership, joint venture, franchisee or employment relationship between you and Shizzle Dogs.
- You will use Shizzledogs.com at your own risk.
- Shizzle Dogs reserves the right to modify or terminate any service for any reason at any time, with or without notice.
- Shizzle Dogs reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Deleting your account will remove your profile stored in the system, but not the images. By uploading images and item description content to Shizzle Dogs, you grant Shizzle Dogs a license to use it, even after your store has been closed. You agree to allow other Shizzle Dogs users to view them and you agree to allow Shizzle Dogs to display, modify and use the images and content on Shizzle Dogs, or in emails from Shizzle Dogs, or in advertisements from Shizzle Dogs to other websites or social media and to store the images, item descriptions, profile and other content.
All of Shizzle Dogs graphics, logo’s, designs, page headers, button icons, and service names are registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks. Shizzle Dogs trademarks or name may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that could potentially cause confusion among customers.
All other trademarks not owned by Shizzle Dogs are the property of their respective owners.
All content included in or made available through any Shizzle Dogs service such as graphics, logo’s, designs, page headers, button icons, and images is the property of Shizzle Dogs or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S., Canadian and International copyright laws.
Please contact email@example.com should you find that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement.
You must be legally allowed to sell the item(s) that you list for sale on Shizzle Dogs website.
You must accurately describe your item(s) and all terms of sale on the listing page of Shizzle Dogs website.
Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures, and other content relevant to the sale of that item. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category. Each listing must accurately and completely describe the item(s) for sale in that listing.
If you are listing multiple items on one listing, all items must be identical with the exception of size, color and variations. You may use the drop down menu to display different sizes, colors and variations in one listing. Each unique item must have its own listing.
Binding Sale: All sales are binding. If you, as a seller, receive an order, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, such as (a) the buyer fails to meet the terms of your listing (b) you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity (c) the buyer fails to pay for the item once purchased.
Manipulation: The price stated in each Shizzle Dogs item description must be an accurate representation of the item for sale. Manipulation refers to activities whereby the price no longer accurately represents the monetary value of the transaction. E.g. manipulative actions include, but are not limited to, intentionally stating one price in the item description but charging a higher price to the buyer, altering the items price prior to a sale for the purpose of avoiding Shizzle Dogs transaction fees, hacking into another users account and altering prices. Neither buyer nor seller may manipulate the price of any item for any reason.
If a seller issues a refund to a buyer, a seller has up to 45 days from the transaction date to request a refund for the final value fee. Shizzle Dogs retains the right to contact the buyer in a seller refund transaction request to verify any details of the refund requested. Refunds issued by the seller due to the inability of the seller to complete the transaction, due to a lack of inventory or otherwise, will not result in a final value fee refund from Shizzle Dogs. After 45 days from the transaction date, any final value refund request will not be honored.
Third Party Content, Identity: Shizzle Dogs acts as a marketing platform and technical interface between users and does not itself verify the qualifications of users, nor does it evaluate or control exchanges between users. Any opinions or statements expressed by a user are those of the user alone, and are not to be attributed to Shizzle Dogs. Shizzle Dogs cannot and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, safety, reliability, innocuousness, legality or applicability of anything said, written, posted, displayed or otherwise made available by any user.
You understand that you may be exposed to content that you find otherwise offensive to you, and that you use Shizzle Dogs at your own risk.
You must use caution, common sense, and practise safe trading when using Shizzle Dogs. You must be aware of the risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence. By using Shizzle Dogs, you agree to accept such risks and that Shizzle Dogs (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) is not responsible for any and all acts or omissions of users on Shizzle Dogs.
Shizzle Dogs uses methods to verify the accuracy of the information Shizzle Dogs users provide to Shizzle Dogs upon registration. Shizzle Dogs cannot and does not confirm each user’s purported identity as user verification on the internet is difficult. Shizzle Dogs has established a user feedback system to help you evaluate each user that you choose to deal with. Shizzle Dogs encourages you to communicate directly with potential transaction partners through the methods available on Shizzle Dogs.
Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Usage, Restricted Activities: Your activities which result in your information (or any items listed) on Shizzle Dogs shall not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Infringe upon any third parties copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising). Shizzle Dogs does not permit the listing of items that have been identified by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) or the Canada Consumer Products Safety Act (CCPSA) as hazardous to consumers and therefore subject to a recall.
- Be obscene or contain child pornography.
- Be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Create liability or cause Shizzle Dogs (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) to lose the services of our ISP’s or other suppliers.
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods that are
- b) identical to other items that you have posted for sale but are priced lower
- c) currently listed for sale on a website other than Shizzle Dogs (this does not prevent linking to or advertising a Shizzle Dogs item to another website) or
- d) you do not have a right to link to or include.
Access: You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Shizzle Dogs for any purpose without our prior express written permission. You also agree that you will not:
1) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
2) copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, or publicly display any content from the Shizzle Dogs website without the prior expressed written permission of Shizzle Dogs.
3) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the site or
4) bypass or take other measures that we may use to prevent or restrict access to Shizzle Dogs.
Disputes: Shizzle Dogs wants all users to have a great experience buying and selling on our website. Shizzle Dogs provides a service only and cannot be held responsible for any transactions between buyers and sellers using the Shizzle Dogs website. Shizzle Dogs will attempt to help you resolve your disputes amicably, we cannot make judgements regarding claims or legal issues and Shizzle Dogs has no obligation to resolve any disputes.
Feedback: You may not take actions that undermine the integrity of the feedback system. Shizzle Dogs may, without prior notice, limit the number of listings which you place on the Shizzle Dogs website based upon the level of your feedback. If your feedback is of a low percentage, your account will be reviewed, at which time your account may be fully or partially suspended, and you may be unable to list items for sale.
You acknowledge that your feedback consists of comments and ratings left by other users. Feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than for facilitating transactions between Shizzle Dogs users, you agree that you will not market or export your Shizzle Dogs feedback rating in any venue other than a Shizzle Dogs operated website.
Breach: Without limiting other remedies available, Shizzle Dogs may, without prior notice, limit your activity, immediately remove your item listings, warn the Shizzle Dogs community of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your account and refuse to provide our services to you if:
- Shizzle Dogs is unable to verify or authenticate any of your information, or
- Shizzle Dogs believes that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, Shizzle Dogs users or Shizzle Dogs.
No warranty: Shizzle Dogs, Shizzle Dogs subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and Shizzle Dogs suppliers provide Shizzle Dogs website and services “AS IS” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory. Shizzle Dogs subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and Shizzle Dogs suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Limitation on liability: In no event shall Shizzle Dogs, Shizzle Dogs subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and Shizzle Dogs suppliers be held liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence).
Shizzle Dogs liability, and (as applicable) the liability of Shizzle Dogs subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and Shizzle Dogs suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the greater of
a. The amount of fees you pay to Shizzle Dogs in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability,
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Shizzle Dogs and (as applicable) Shizzle Dogs parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and Shizzle Dogs suppliers, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Legal Compliance: You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
Shizzle Dogs® is a registered trade-mark
Updated January 1, 2018
Shizzle Dogs® takes your privacy seriously. This policy only covers employees of Shizzle Dogs and the information that we collect on Shizzledogs.com and does not extend to people, or companies that Shizzle Dogs does not manage or employ. We reserve the right to modify this policy and we will notify you of any substantial changes to this policy by placing a notice on Shizzledogs.com or by notifying you through email prior to the change becoming effective.
We will not ever wilfully share your personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We will not ever wilfully give personal information to advertisers.
We do not tolerate spam.
We will not ever send you an email requesting you to send your username, password or personal information to be emailed back to us.
We may email you notices from Shizzle Dogs which you may opt out of at any time.
Our main purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a customized, enjoyable and efficient experience while using the Shizzle Dogs website. It is our policy to never wilfully disclose any personal information about our members to the general public without their consent. Shizzle Dogs collects information from you when you register and buy or sell on Shizzledogs.com. Each member must create a unique username and password. Shizzle Dogs is not responsible for the personal information that user’s elect to disclose in public forums and encourage all users to use discretion.
We post testimonials and information regarding successful adoptions on Shizzledogs.com. These may include usernames and user information, but only with that user’s permission obtained prior to posting.
Occasionally, Shizzle Dogs will send you emails about new services, promotions and new additions to our website e.g. New dogs available for adoption, new and unique products recently listed etc. You can always opt-out of receiving this type of information from us. Shizzle Dogs reserves the right to send users service and notification emails, which are considered to be a part of your account, given that these emails are not promotional in nature, you cannot opt out of them without deleting your account.
Keeping your personal information private and confidential is our number one priority. We will not wilfully disclose your personal information to third parties. We will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. Certain personal information will be made available to others in the process of using Shizzle Dogs website. This information includes:
- Other visitors to our site may view your user ID, feedback rating, and other items that you have for sale.
- In order to complete the transaction, the buyer and seller are provided with each others email and postal address.
Once you provide personal information to a buyer or seller on our site, Shizzle Dogs has no control over how that information is used by that individual. You should discuss any privacy concerns that you may have with any individual that you meet through our site, as the only protection you will have is whatever terms you agree to directly with this individual.
Shizzle Dogs will disclose your personal information to others under the following circumstances:
- You consent to share the information.
- To law enforcement where a formal request has been made such as in responding to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- Your actions on our site are, or appear to be, in violation of the terms of service and disclosure of information will assist in efforts to enforce the terms of service.
- You post a listing, which Shizzle Dogs believes in its sole discretion, may create liability for Shizzle Dogs and disclosure of this personal information may minimize or eliminate its liability.
- To our service providers we employ the services of a third party payment processor on the site to fulfill payment when a purchase is made. This third party is not authorized to utilize your personal information for any other purposes.
Nothing in this policy shall limit, prohibit, or otherwise deny the ability of Shizzle Dogs to:
- Transfer, assign, or sell its assets, including, without limitation, the assets of our site, to a third party,
- Dispose of its assets in any manner through bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
- Shizzle Dogs makes no representations regarding, and disclaims all liability arising out of, or related to, the accuracy or completeness of the information it collects and discloses through our site. In the event of a business transfer of assets, which could include your personal information, we shall notify you by email or by a notice on the site of any significant changes to the information practices governing your personal information.
Minors (those under the age of 18) are not permitted to use the Shizzle Dogs website.
We make every effort to protect your personal information. Never share your password with anybody as this could put you and your rating as a buyer/seller at risk. If you lose control of your password or you think that somebody has obtained unauthorized access to your account, immediately change your password.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will also retain the right to use, modify, and promote any images provided during the time of your account being active.
Third Party Sites
The site contains links to other websites. Shizzle Dogs is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites. Customers and visitors will need to check the policy statement of these other web sites to understand their policies. It is the responsibility of the user to keep their information private and confidential as accessing a linked site may be disclosing private information.
Shizzle Dogs® is a registered trade-mark